The Website may contain hypertext links to other Internet sites which are completely independent of this Website. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such hypertext link or other Internet site, or that any such other Internet site (or websites which are linked to such other Internet site) or the server that makes it available is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program, and access to any other Internet sites linked to the Website is at your own risk. Linking to another website from the Website should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. Although we endeavor to keep all links up to date, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time, and we have no control over the availability of external pages.
Collection and usage of non-personal data and Website data
When you visit the Website, we automatically gather and store the following information in order to track the use of our website:
- The IP address from which the Website is accessed;
- The name of the domain from which our visitors access the Internet;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Website
- The date and time of your visit to the Website;
- Mobile device information (e.g., hardware model, operating system version, device identifier, and mobile network information;
- The pages, files, documents and links accessed during your visit; and/or
- The internet address of the website from which you linked to the Website (i.e. the previous site you visited, which referred you to the Website).
We will not make any attempt to identify individual Website users or their particular browsing activities from the information listed above. The information listed above is stored and used in the aggregate only, in order to provide us with information about the general use of the Website. Our Website logfiles are analysed in order to make improvements to the Website.
We are committed to striking a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring that you obtain full value from the products and services we provide, while ensuring that we comply with all protection the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 ('the Act') affords to you. We will hold your personal data securely in accordance with the Act, under which we are fully registered.
The main purpose of the Act is to ensure broad standards of transparency, quality and security of the processing of personal data. We comply with all requirements of the law on protection of personal data.
Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is not stored nor captured through the Website without the prior knowledge and consent of users. Where personal information is captured (e.g. through web-based forms for feedback, registration, requests, etc.), the user will be informed as to what personal information is being collected, who will use it, and for what purpose(s) it will be used.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, job title, date of birth and bank details) that you provide;
- in connection with your account, your log-in and password details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Website;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website and its content;
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the Website, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them; and
- technical information from your mobile device relating to the services you receive.
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is still used for the purpose stated when originally requested. We will only collect personal information which you knowingly and willingly provide, for example by sending emails or completing online forms.
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign in to your account and permit access into limited entry areas of the Website;
- enable us to respond to your requests and process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Website which you request;
- administer your account with us and notify you regarding changes and updates to the Website;
- alert you to special offers, updated information, or new services from us or third parties;
- fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- to contact you in response to a sign up form such as the “Contact Us” form;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- analyse the use of the Website and the people visiting in order to improve our content and services including research into our Users’ demographics and tracking of sales data; and/or
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including receipt of marketing communications such as our periodic newsletter.
We make every effort to ensure the secure collection, transmission and storage of personal data in accordance with the nature of such data.
we also use data in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified) to share with business partners and other third parties for the purposes of:
- Building up marketing profiles
- Assisting strategic development and
- Auditing usage of the site.
**This information shows user activity as a whole rather than on an individual basis and cannot be used to individually identify You.
You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you or by contacting us on email@example.com .
You have a legal right under the Act to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data, we will endeavor to do so as promptly as practical. However, you may receive communications for a transitional period while we process your records.
Cookies are small pieces of information that include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Website and will last for longer. Cookies can therefore either be persistent or session based.
- remember that you have used the Website before (this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive and allows us to make sure that we have enough capacity for the number of users we get);
- allow you to navigate the Website more quickly and easily;
- remember your login session so you can move from one page to another within the Website;
- customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website for you; and
- collect statistical information about how you use the Website so that we can improve the Website.
Third party advertisers
We may use advertisers, third party ad networks, and other advertising companies, to serve advertisements on the Website. Please be advised that such advertising companies may gather information about your visit to the Website or other sites (such as through cookies, web beacons and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you, to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which web pages you were viewing when such ads were delivered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
Sharing of personal data
We may share or disclose user data in aggregate form (the data shows user activity as a whole rather than on an individual basis and cannot be used to individually identify You), in the following instances:
- To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personal information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your personal information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your personal information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Website and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, debt collection, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personal information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Website will have access to users' personal information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personal information to us.
- To fulfill your order. If you choose to make a purchase on the Website, we may collect from you your credit card number, billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other personal information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from our Website. In the course of such verification, we may receive personal information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.Except as described in these Terms or at the time we request the information, we do not otherwise use, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties.
This Website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we are in possession of such information, we will delete it.
We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure, please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
Data Storage and international transfers
Information that you submit via the Website is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom but may in some circumstances be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By way of example, this may happen if one or more of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. If we transfer your information outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By submitting information via the Website, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
Access to personal data
You may request a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical. However, you may receive communications for a transitional period while we process your records.
If we fail to enforce, or delay in enforcing, any of our rights under these Terms, that does not result in a waiver of the rights concerned. If any provision of these Terms or any other terms incorporated by reference is found to be unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions they contain.
No terms are enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not a party to the agreement between us.
You may not sub-license or assign any of the rights or obligations under these Terms.
We may sub-contract the performance of any of our obligations to you. We may assign any of our rights or obligations to you to someone else, provided that we notify you that we have done so.
Law governing the Terms
Uses of this Website and these Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims and disputes arising in relations to, out of or in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms.
Please submit any questions you have about these Terms or any problems concerning the Website by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .